Friday 13 March 2009

Ben Needs...


Thanks to Geoff for passing on this fun little game.

Type "Ben needs" (or your name) in Google and list the first 10 decent responses....
  1. Ben needs money for art supplies.
  2. What Ben needs right now more than anything is for the Boston Red Sox to win the World Series (I've "invested" a lot of money on that).
  3. Ben needs a crutch (hurt my leg trying to steal art supplies at the baseball).
  4. Ben needs body of steel (then I'd have no trouble pilfering stuff).
  5. Ben needs our support now (for my sore leg, and I really need to quit stealing because it's bad for me).
  6. Ben needs the beard back (kind of need to change my identity - no reason).
  7. Ben needs 14 stitches to close cut on forearm (there's got to be an easier way to get art supplies).
  8. Ben needs your vote to win composer of the year prize.
  9. Ben needs a bigger helmet (being an artist, composer, baseball fan and unsuccessful thief is perilous).
  10. Ben needs more orange and less finance (I've finally decided to just paint with fruit...).

2 comments:

  1. Pablo Picasso called, he wants his 'painting with oranges' idea back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I stole that too...

    And I'm a little miffed he called YOU. I thought I was the genius.

    ReplyDelete